SERVICES WE PROUDLY PROVIDE
Maximum Occupancy & Cash Flow
Advertising of vacancies requires expertly managed campaigns. Our priority is to quickly produce comprehensive high-profile ads that attract excellent tenants. We will present your property at its best on major websites and in classifieds ads. We’re pleased to provide this free to our clients.
Rent surveys are done to monitor rental rates of properties similar to yours. The right target rent cuts time off the process of attracting the most qualified prospects, resulting in stable income and long-term tenant retention.
Thorough Tenant Selection
Extensive screening of applicants, via employment, credit, and criminal background checks is a must. No detail is overlooked here. Nobody earns the keys to your investment without being thoroughly reviewed and approved through our rigorous tenant selection process. Low turn-over is the result.
Employing the latest technology, clients can check their property 24/7 through a secure portal which provides up to the minute information, regarding payments, repairs, and all other matters pertaining to your investment.
Employees & Vendors
Screen and monitor all vendors. Rental property management in the San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles, and surrounding areas brings with it a vast pool of talent available for different services. We’re dedicated to consistently monitoring, re-evaluating, and renegotiating fees and contracts to guarantee you the lowest cost in the industry.
- Financial reports delivered monthly, by email, regular mail, or both.
- Computerized coordination and accounting of all rent collection
- Monitoring any and all delinquencies
- Maintenance of security deposits
Bills paid only after reviewed and approved
- Preparation of annual 1099 and W-2 requirements
- Coordinate and supervise any payroll and reporting
- Evaluate and recommend ancillary income opportunities
- Reduce operating costs through vendor contract re-negotiation
- Complete design and construction service
Maintenance & Grounds Supervision
- Regular inspections semi-annually
- Inspection of all vacant units
- Preventative maintenance programs
- Energy conservation measures
- Maintenance recommendations & execution
- Emergency Response available 24 Hours
- Property tax assessment appeals
- Yearly insurance review
- Mortgage auditing services
- Utility auditing
- Brokerage & Investment
- Remodel Supervision
- Energy conservation retrofitting
- Low turnover through innovative tenant retention & referral programs
A word regarding our remodeling services:
Los Angeles Property Management Group has managed hundreds of property renovations. We’ve established ties to and discounts with the most reliable and skilled contractors. This can save you thousands should your existing property need work done. Or if you decide to purchase a property that needs much work, you can do so with the knowledge that rehab and then management can all be seamlessly integrated by Los Angeles Property Management Group.
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-37907678-1']); _gaq.push(['_setDomainName', 'losangelespropertymanagementgroup.com']); _gaq.push(['_setAllowLinker', true]); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);